Frequently Asked Questions
**Now Pre-Leasing for Summer/Fall 2018** Move In Specials Going On Right Now, Hurry due to the Limited Number of Vacancies.
Pre-Leasing is a way to secure a loft that is over a two week to several months in advance time frame of moving in to your choice of lofts. This is an especially great program for students who leave for the summer and need a place when they return for school in the fall. Here is how our Pre-Leasing Program works:
- The first step is to find a loft that you love!
- Then you will need to file an application.
- In order for us to reserve a loft for you, we will need you to sign a lease and pay the deposit for the loft. *deposits vary per loft*
The simple answer is there is not a way for us to know before an application comes in and we have processed all the information.
We are looking for basic criteria in prospective tenants as a basis for your approval. With your help we will do everything we can to try to get you approved but there are cases where that may not happen. The more information you can provide us the better the chances are we will be able to work with you.
Things Owners want to see on your application and will help you get approved.
- Good Rental History
- Job History
- A clean background.
- Having never been charged or convicted of a felony.
- The ability to pay rent with a good income source.
Below are items that may cause us say no or ask for more money down, last month’s rent, co-signers, or other additional consideration in order to try to work with you in an effort to get you approved.
- Lack of Rental History
- Bad Rental History (multiple late pays or any evictions)
- Negative items on your background (evictions, criminal charges, etc)
- Bad checks or excessive collection items on your credit
- No income
- No co-signer (co-signers required for anyone under the age of 22 and/or students)
Please help us by being honest and up front on the application and explain any issues in detail.
(The items above are basic criteria and do not represent all scenarios)
$35.00 per person
Rent is due on the first day of each month.
When 2 (or more) parties enter into a lease, they become both jointly AND severally liable, meaning that the full amount is due on the due date and the rent is 100% collectible from one or all parties. It is up to the roommates to decipher how much they should pay jointly and it does not matter as long it is paid in full.
If one roommate pays half and the other(s) do not pay, the delinquent amount is collectible from ALL parties, including the roommate that has already paid half. However, the roommate should save receipts and payment records because they have a very legitimate cause for collecting that amount from the other roommate(s), but would be a small claims suit outside of the lease agreement and would not have anything to do with the landlord.
Small Dog: $300
Medium Dog: $400
Large Dog: $500
Multiple Pets: Deposits are per pet